Sandra Guibord's Exclusive Summer Celebration Collection
In collaboration with Sandra Guibord, Artisanal Premium Cheese offers this cheese collection to celebrate the commencement of summer--perfect for your Memorial Day celebration, a family barbecue starter, or easy cocktails throughout the summer!
- La Tur - A small, mild, round robiola from the Langhe region in Northern Italy made of cow, sheep, and goat milk.
- Camembert - a pasteurized cow's milk, soft-ripened cheese from France with a buttery flavor, silky texture, and a thin bloomy white rind.
- Classic Blue Log - Its fine-grained texture, rich and tangy flavor and striking blue rind make this award-winning goat's milk cheese a cheeseboard favorite.
- Spring Ramp Cheese - A seasonal delight from the meadows of the Alps, this raw cow's milk cheese has a buttery, elastic paste boasting a garlic and onion flavor intensified by flecks of carmelized ramps (wild leeks).
- Jasper Hill Cheddar - This U.S. cheddar has all the characteristic texture of an English-style cheddar with the sweet caramel and milky flavors that sets it apart from other bandaged cheddars .
This collection serves 8 to 10 persons and includes two European-style baguettes, Cheese Display Tags and Fromager Notes and will be shipped direct to your home.
Items in collection may be substituted at any time to ensure that the best product is being sent out.
Please note: Because our cheeses are cut by hand exact weights may vary slightly.
Cheeses not pictured above.