These recipes are inspired by two hand-ladled, artisan brie cheeses hand-crafted in the charming and historical French towns of Nangis and Meaux! Exclusive to Artisanal, each recipe “kit” includes everything you need to make these easy and delectable appetizers without having to leave the house—delivered right to your doorstep!
1 Wheel of Artisanal Brie de Nangis
2 T Marcona Almonds in Rosemary Honey
1 pkg Artisanal Crostini
1. Place Brie de Nangis on a small square of parchment paper slightly larger than the brie wheel itself.
2. Make very shallow slits across the top of the Brie, just through the rind, every ½-inch to 1-inch, in a criss-cross pattern. Let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the Brie with parchment on a baking sheet. Drizzle top of Brie with rosemary flavored honey and almonds'. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until very soft.
4. Carefully transfer the Brie and parchment to a serving plate. Serve warm alongside Artisanal Crostinis.
Ham and Brie Crostini with Fig Jam
1 Artisanal European-Style Baguette
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
8 slices Artisanal's French charcuterie, cut into 16 pieces
8 oz Artisanal's Brie de Meaux, cut into 16 pieces
¼ cup Artisanal's Matin Fig Jam
16 pieces, 8 people
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice baguette into 16 slices (about 1/4" thick). Lightly brush both sides of baguette slices with olive oil and place on rimmed baking pan.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
4. Top each baguette slice with one piece of ham and one piece of Brie de Meaux. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until brie begins to melt.
5. Remove from oven and top each crostini with 1/2 tsp. Martin Fig Jam. Serve warm.Serves 8